2011년 1월 18일 화요일

Writing in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Person Narratives

1st person

Today I woke up at 6:00 in the morning and had breakfast at 7:00. Then I was headed to the advisor class. Until  there it was very normal but when I was going all most to the end some PA called one hundred head mountain was running after me holding a red card!!!!
Well I didn't want to get a red card so I ran to my class room but there was no body there!! Then the door opened and then appeared all the P.A a red card!!!


2nd person

You woke up at 6:00 in the morning and had breakfast at 7:00. Then you headed to the advisor class. Until there it was very normal but when you were going almost to the end some PA called one hundred head mountain was running after you holding a red card!!!
Well you didn't wanted to get a red card so you ran to your class room but there was nobody there!! Then the door opened and appeared all the PA holding a red card!!

3rd person

Jacob woke up at 6;00 in the morning and had breakfast at 7:00. Then Jacob headed to the advisor class. Until there it was very normal but when Jacob were going almost to the end some PA called one hundred head mountain was running after you holding a red card!!! Well Jacob didn't wanted to get a red card so Jacob ran to his class but there was no one there!! Then the door opened and appeared all the PA holding a red card!!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기